At Eli’s Cheesecake we value our community and have a strong desire to make whatever difference we can in it. This desire started with Eli Schulman himself with his great generosity and charity to those in need and has lead the way to what has become a tradition of charitable giving at Eli’s Cheesecake. We encourage our associates to make gift donations of our cheesecake to a civic or charitable group that is important to them. We as a company also team up to make gift donations to events, efforts or causes that we feel are important to us and the community as a whole.
Please help us to support our valuable community partners, including:
- The Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences
- Sunshine Center (NO CONTENT)
- New Horizon Center for the Developmentally Disabled
- The Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Wright College (NO CONTENT)
- Vaughn Occupational High School
Learn more about our Charitable Giving throughout the year.