Are you a disciplined self-starter? In search of a challenging new Career path within our growing food industry? Share your in-depth work experiences and all your special skills and accomplishments and let us know your aspirations.
Then give The Eli’s Cheesecake Company a try! The Eli’s Cheesecake Company is a growing company and is looking for bright energetic individuals to join our team. If you would like to be a part of the Eli’s family, then send us your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will not be able to respond to all inquiries. If you are not contacted your resume will be held for future reference.
Eli’s is an equal opportunity employer. Drug Free/Smoke Free Work Environment. Pre-employment drug screening required.
Eli’s Cheesecake, a leading privately- held Chicago bakery of premium frozen bakery products, is searching for the following positions to join our operation’s team.
Eli’s offers a unique work place where team work and flexibility for our customers is rewarded. We have a competitive compensation plan for health, dental, vision, vacation and 401K mixed with an environment which can expand your process knowledge, leadership skills and specialized training needs. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to maintain high speed packaging equipment and process equipment; (kettle cookers, depositors, cutting machines, mixers, depositors, conveyors).
Full Time 1st Shift Maintenance Tech/Mechanic 7:00am to 3:30pm (time subject to change)
Full Time Mid-Shift Maintenance Tech/Mechanic 11:00am to 7:30pm (time subject to change)
- Troubleshoot equipment in-process, in preventative-maintenance and enhancement.
- Overhaul and install new equipment, program frequency drives, weld, size gear boxes and motors
- Perform facility maintenance according to Food Safety requirements
- Read blue prints, technical manuals and capable of Performing and training operators in equipment change-over and production line set ups
- 5+ years of high volume food processing and packaging equipment
- 3+ years of mechanical/electrical experience, preferred
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience, preferred
- Use electrical hand tools and fabricate parts and HVAC a plus.
- Make self-available for any flexible scheduled overtime
- Ability to read blueprints/technical manuals
Full Time 1st Shift Maintenance/Utility Associate 7:00am to 3:30pm (time subject to change)
- Maintain interior/exterior facility equipment such as lighting, drywall repairs, painting, tile work, and floor repairs.
- HVAC coil cleaning, strip curtain repairs and minor roof top exhaust fan repairs.
- Maintain employee welfare area up-to standard, including preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Snow removal and salting at all fancily walkways, handicap parking spaces and building entrance points.
- Performs minor and routine preventative maintenance procedures as per schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor and leads.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Technical/Trade School is a plus
- At least two years of utility or mechanical/maintenance experience.
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be mechanically inclined and capable of making various building and equipment repairs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shift.
Part Time Utility Support – Flexible schedule required, schedule to be discussed
- Equipment: Replace Racks’ wheels, machines’ wheels, minor P.Ms, moving equipment etc.
- General Electrical repairs and maintenance: replace light bulbs, wiring, replace fuses, etc.
- Carpentry & General Construction: woodwork, sanding, painting, etc.
- General Plumbing: Toilets, faucets, fix leaks, etc.
- Facility Repairs: doors, doorknobs, locks, broken tiles, polish floors, staining, etc.
- Outdoors: landscaping, fix cracks in concrete sidewalks, etc.
- Handyman or related experience.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Ability to reach and to lift materials weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Manual dexterity, overall coordination and good balance are required. Ability to stand, walk, and move rapidly. Ability to bend, stoop, twist and turn, climb stairs. Ability to perform repetitious arm and wrist movements.
- Mental alertness to ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Ability to learn new tasks and procedures.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com