Are you a disciplined self-starter? In search of a challenging new Career path within our growing food industry? Share your in depth work experiences and all your special skills and accomplishments and let us know your aspirations.
Then give The Eli’s Cheesecake Company a try! The Eli’s Cheesecake Company is a growing company and is looking for bright energetic individuals to join our team. If you would like to be a part of the Eli’s family, then send us your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will not be able to respond to all inquiries. If you are not contacted your resume will be held for future reference.
Eli’s is an equal opportunity employer. Drug Free/Smoke Free Work Environment. Pre-employment drug screening required.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Part Time Café Associate
Eli’s Cheesecake, Chicago’s most famous dessert, is proudly baking on the northwest side of Chicago by skilled artisans. A very special part of the Bakery is the Eli’s Cheesecake Bakery Café, open to the public and Eli’s Associates 7 days a week, and serving the biggest selection of Eli’s Cheesecake anywhere, specialty baked goods available only at the Café, a foodservice program for breakfast and lunch, catering, special events and tourism. Looking for creative individuals who has a strong work ethic, is creative and enjoys a fast pace environment. As a Café Associate, you will be given the opportunity to be an important part of the Eli’s team.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Opens and closes retail store as scheduled.
- Offers superior customer service to provide an exciting customer friendly environment.
- Shares product knowledge and assists in making café products such as coffee, cappuccinos, breakfast sandwiches, etc.
- Replenishes dessert showcases and product displays
- Orders, receives and organizes stock, supplies and materials as necessary.
- Conducts accurate business transactions on the cash register
- Reconciles sales transactions at the end of business day.
- Maintains proper sanitation and housekeeping practices.
- Cleans and prepares café for next day business.
- Co-ordinates displays, promos and seasonal decorations.
- Hosts presentations and special events as required.
- Assists in the preparation and management of dock sales.
- Assists in preparation of Special Events
- POS/Microsoft Office knowledge a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org